Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exhausted with things.

This morning I had a fight with my boyfriend. It was over how much stuff we're trying to fit into our one bedroom apartment. We have too much furniture, namely a couch I would like to get rid off. And too much stuff, piled on a table near what is supposed to be a work area for my jewelry.

I'm really tired trying to deal with the mess in my apartment, and I've been taking steps to try to reduce it. I've been keeping the kitchen as clean as possible, as well as the kitty litter. But.. I don't think I can do it all on my own, and I'm getting so tired of it.

I left this morning angry, crying, and without saying goodbye. I came home to an empty house, made myself dinner, and a really simple bread pudding. I have a tiny little crock dish I baked it in, using day old homemade bread. It was a depressing meal.

And my cat is in heat, for the 2nd time in about 3 weeks. I'm so tired of it. I hate how much she sprays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment